<< Back to Job Search
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working with a well established specialist agricultural supply company. They deliver excellent agronomy services to their customers, maintaining the highest standards of professional practice at all times. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Operations Administrator to join their busy team near Royston, Hertfordshire.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary negotiable depending on experience.
- 8.30am – 5.30pm, flexibility as workload demands including some Saturday mornings.
Operations Administrator - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- The key role of the Operations Administrator is to support the efficient and effective running of the depot.
- Act as a first point of contact on the telephone to take orders or deal with customer queries, and take ownership of each customer call and see through to completion, liaising with operations as needed.
- Responsible for covering phones and the trade counter ensuring high levels of customer service at all times.
- Ensure all orders are accurately entered in a swift manner.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining customer contact information in IFS working proactively with agronomists to achieve this.
- Order and co-ordinate all Health & Safety requirements including work wear/PPE & branded clothing and assist with on site health and safety requests such as fire checks and safety systems.
- Keep a record and diarise vehicle servicing, MOT and ad hoc hiring.
- Carry out administrative duties from order entry to stock management updates, and administratively support the transport requirements of the depot – tachographs etc.
- Maintain depot staff training records and arrange training to ensure all staff are up-to-date with company standards, processes and legislation.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining excellent relationships with customers and agronomists.
- Provide cover for other administrator(s) dealing with stationery, banking, filing and post, including statements and invoices plus any other administrative duties that are required from time to time.
- Provide in-season support for seed deliveries.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Proven track record in delivering high quality customer service – face to face and on the telephone.
- Outstanding administrative skills including Word and Excel.
- Flexible to cover a wide range of duties.
- Self-motivated to achieve and complete tasks.
If you have excellent attention to detail, a high level of accuracy and a proven track record in delivering high quality customer service, then we would love to speak to you about a fantastic new Operations Administrator opportunity!
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search