<< Back to Job Search
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working with an award winning independent Estate Agent, who have for over 50 years offered first-class property services, with fully trained and enthusiastic staff that their clients’ can trust. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Negotiator to join their passionate team based in West Sussex.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary negotiable with an average OTE of up to £26,000 per annum.
- Car allowance/company car after qualifying period.
Sales Negotiator - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- As a Sales Negotiator, you will contribute to a team of knowledgeable property professionals, and work towards achieving daily, weekly and monthly targets, along with agreed KPI’s, ensuring the profitability of the branch.
- Act as a point of contact for any enquiries from vendors and clients, resolving any problems before they arise.
- Stay on top of market trends, including the local market and recognise any opportunities in which the branch could capitalise.
- Promote the company’s additional products, such as Financial Services, and act in representation of the branch at all times.
- Secure new business, carry out market appraisals & winning new instruction business.
- Deliver high customer service and maintain the professional and reputable image of the company.
- Proactively book and accompany applicants on property viewings as well as completing valuation requests.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- At least 1 years experience working as a Sales Negotiator within a well established Estate Agency.
- You will be a well-presented professional with an excellent telephone manner and confident communication skills.
- Prepared to go that extra mile to deliver excellence for your benefit your clients and your team.
- Excellent knowledge of the local area and knowledge of the property industry.
- Proactive, self motivated and achievement-orientated.
- Experience in a target-driven environment.
- Must hold a Full UK Driving Licence.
Are you an experienced Sales Negotiator with confident communication skills and excellent knowledge of the local area? If so, we have an exciting new opportunity to discuss with you!
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search