<< Back to Job Search
South Hertfordshire, Hertfordshire
£30,000 per Annum
Company Fusion Limited is working with a dynamic & reliable IT reseller providing solutions that utilise the latest technology from leading hardware, software and networking vendors. They have a fantastic rate of customer retention by getting the job done right the first time, every time and knowing that they are only as good as their last delivery. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Marketing Executive to join their office in South Hertfordshire.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary paying up to £30,000 per annum depending on experience.
- Company benefits.
Marketing Executive - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, and working within the Marketing department of a young, dynamic team, the Marketing Executive will support the business’s marketing function in a flexible manner including creative writing, online marketing and email campaigns.
- Using your knowledge of Adobe (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), you will be responsible for the business's social media accounts including Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook.
- Source content (including images), draft articles and distribute content for internal and external communications, including social media channels.
- Helping to drive online traffic with web-related campaigns.
- Maintain and manage marketing calendar including content, editorial, events and advertising.
- Liaise with product marketing, sales and external suppliers to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Support sales and product marketing teams to ensure that all marketing collateral meets local market requirements, supports marketing campaigns across all channels and complies with brand guidelines.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- You must have 2 years experience with online marketing, e-mail campaigns and social media (Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook).
- Good knowledge of Adobe and the ability to claim funds for MDF.
- An IT industry background would be highly desirable.
- You will be willing and eager to learn, grow and develop.
- Creative writing ability.
- You will be both enthusiastic and methodical with excellent communications skills.
- Flexible approach to work and able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- A "can do" attitude is a must for the role.
Are you an experienced Marketing Executive with 2 years experience with online marketing, e-mail campaigns and social media (Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook)? Do you have good knowledge of Adobe and ideally an IT industry background? If so, we'd love to speak to you about an exciting new opportunity!
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search