<< Back to Job Search
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working with a well established Estate Agency, specialising in exclusive and luxury homes. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Manager to join their enthusiastic team near West Sussex.
The Package - What you could earn
- Competitive basic salary negotiable depending on experience + up to £50,000 OTE.
- Company car.
- Company benefits.
Sales Manager - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- As the Sales Manager, you will manage a team of knowledgeable property professionals, including appraisals, performance, training and development.
- Work towards and motivate your team to achieve daily, weekly and monthly targets, along with agreed KPI’s, ensuring the profitability of the branch.
- Act as a point of contact for any enquiries from vendors and clients, resolving any problems before they arise.
- Stay on top of market trends, including the local market and recognise any opportunities in which the branch could capitalise.
- Ensure your team promote the company’s additional products, such as Financial Services, and act in representation of the branch at all times.
- Secure new business, carry out market appraisals & winning new instruction business.
- Delivering high customer service and maintain the professional and reputable image of the company.
- Proactively book and accompany applicants on property viewings as well as completing valuation requests.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- You will be a well-presented property professional, with a proven track record of success within an estate agency specialising in exclusive and luxury homes.
- Incredible interpersonal skills and eagerness to go that extra mile to deliver excellence - for your benefit and your clients.
- Valuation experience and excellent knowledge of the local area.
- Achievement-orientated and experienced in a target-driven environment.
- Excellent communication skills and professional telephone manner.
- Full Driving Licence.
Are you an experienced, well-presented professional with extensive experience working within the property industry? Do you have a proven track record of success - specialising in exclusive and luxury homes? If so, we'd love to speak to you about a fantastic opportunity!
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search