<< Back to Job Search
Principal/Associate Master Planning Engineer
Central London, London
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited are working with a group of consulting engineers who provide a full range of services through their specialist Chartered & Incorporated Consulting Engineers, Civil Engineers, Structural Engineers, Geo-environmental Engineers, and Transport Engineers. A new office is opening in Central London, with the aim of supporting their Chesham office. We currently have an new and exciting opportunity for a Principal/Associate Civil Infrastructure Engineer - Master Planning to lead their team, based in Central London.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary negotiable depending on experience.
- Start date ASAP.
- Excellent company benefits including:
- 23 days holiday per annum
- Life Insurance, Pension, Private Medical Insurance & Staff Discounts after probationary period
- This is a career opportunity within a dynamic and skilled team, with progression to assured for the right candidate.
Principal/Associate Master Planning Engineer - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- As the Senior professional in the office, you will be responsible for managing Civil Engineering aspects of Master Planning of significant projects, including residential, commercial and industrial developments.
- You will be tasked in managing, supporting and populating the office with further recruits, and control the programmed performance of group projects.
- On a day-to-day basis, you will manage your own workload, and that of graduate recruits.
- Liaise, negotiate and communicate with clients and external agencies i.e. Local lead Flood Authorities, Environment Agency, Regional Highway and Sewerage authorities, etc.
- Undertake pre-purchase feasibility studies and resolution of planning conditions including drainage feasibility and highways considerations.
- Design and implication of flood risk assessments and SUD`s techniques.
- Exercise due care and diligence in all aspects of engineering design and detailing.
- Represent the group at meetings, public exhibitions, planning committees and public inquiries when required, and undertake site inspections.
- Ensure compliance with the requirements of the groups Quality Assurance system and other Policy Documents.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- You will be an experienced Principal or Associate Level Engineer, with relevant qualifications.
- Strong management experience, and ideally you will have proven Business Development experience.
- A motivated self starter, as you will be working with minimal supervision.
- Must have the ability to manage, support and train new recruits, and manage own projects and teams within agreed time scales.
- Knowledge of design and implication of flood risk assessments and SUD`s techniques is advantageous.
- Good written and verbal communication and management skills.
- Use of AutoCAD/Autodesk Civil 3D - this is not essential.
- Working experience of FRAs Suds and Pre Planning Advice; drainage and highway design and detailing to S38, S278 and S104 agreements.
- Working experience of MicroDrainage WinDES, Tuflow, HECRAS.
- Working appreciation of highway and general structures.
- Use of Microsoft Office software packages i.e. Excel, Word, etc.
This is a new and exciting opportunity for a Principal/Associate Civil Infrastructure Engineer - Master Planning to lead a brand new office, based in Central London. Apply today!
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search