<< Back to Job Search
Burgess Hill, West Sussex
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working with a leader in the design, manufacture, sourcing and supply of world class high-speed broadband communications solutions on behalf of major cable communications companies. They are currently seeking a Network Administrator to join their team based near Burgess Hill, West Sussex.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary negotiable depending on experience.
- Start date ASAP.
Network Administrator - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Network Administrator will work solely in the UK, but closely with the team in the Netherlands, and on a day-to-day basis, will support users around the world by managing and solving all reported IT incidents, and escalating any unresolved issues to other members of the IT team or external suppliers as appropriate.
- With the help of the companies management software, you will install new computers with the appropriate software, be responsible for the availability of all server hardware and software within the group, and check daily, the environment and solutions of any issues.
- Maintain and update all servers and back office hardware with the latest updates to guarantee availability and security for the group, maintain Office365, and investigate new options and report to the IT team.
- Contribute suggestions of improvements for the IT environment to the IT director to reduce the TCO and improve efficiency.
- Register incoming support calls, setting the proper classifications and support all group users within the company on any IT related issues.
- Troubleshoot and resolve Server hardware, operating systems, and software related problems, as well as any network and server access problems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with voice communications (ie PBX telephones) and voice mail systems, when possible from the Helpdesk.
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing with superiors, colleagues, and individuals internally and externally.
- Investigate new IT solutions and keep yourself up-to-date with the latest technology.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- You will be an experienced Network Administrator, with experience working within the Electronics/Communications industry.
- Good communication skills, personal presence and a positive 'can-do' attitude.
- A proactive self-starter, with confidence when it comes to problem solving.
- Minimal 5 years of experience within a IT service desk role or similar.
- Minimal 1 year experience with Office365 as an administrator.
- Microsoft certifications like MCSE (or equivalent).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Firewall (Sonicwall)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows server 2012 R2, Windows 7 / 10 and Office software.
- Experience at basic level with VMware / Microsoft RemoteApp.
- IT trainings (VMWare, Infrastructure etc)
We are urgently seeking a Network Administrator to join a leader in the design, manufacture, sourcing and supply of world class high-speed broadband communications solutions. Apply today!
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search