<< Back to Job Search
Data Analysis and Algorithms Scientist/Engineer
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited are working with a well established company specialising in the development of innovative medical monitoring and diagnostic equipment used in a wide range of medical applications. Delivering improved patient care drives every aspect of their business. They are currently looking for an experienced Data Analysis and Algorithms Scientist/Engineer to join their busy office in Cambridge.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary negotiable depending on experience.
- Company benefits including; 6% pension scheme, BUPA cash plan, employee assist.
- The opportunity to join a company who seek to provide an environment that enables their employees to grow, expanding their skill sets through training and first-hand experience.
Data Analysis and Algorithms Scientist/Engineer - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Data Analysis and Algorithms Scientist/Engineer will join the Sensor and Algorithm Development Group, and encompass two core areas of work within their role. The development and maintenance of data infrastructure, processing tools and databases to further research and development, whilst also contributing to the design of novel algorithms to enhance the performance and capabilities of company systems.
- You will contribute to research and development activities, focus towards the development of novel and innovative medical devices.
- Maintain and develop the data analysis infrastructure; data collection, storage, networking and processing.
- Champion analytics projects within research and development, encompassing data analysis, algorithm development and mathematical/computational modelling.
- Contribute to the wider planning, design, development and review of company systems/platforms.
- Liaise accordingly with external consultants and contractors.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- You will be a self-motivated, enthusiastic profession with a strong mathematical/physical science mind-set, and the ability to work independently and deliver to a schedule.
- This role requires a solid grounding in the physical sciences including;
- Minimum undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics or Mathematics
- Confidence when it comes to processing and using large datasets
- Ideally, you will have experience using or programming in VBA and MATLAB or similar computing languages.
- Experience in the use and development of data analysis and statistical processing tools (MATLAB, VBA, R, SAS, SPSS, Minitab etc.) and database integration packages (SQL, MS Access).
- Experience of algorithm development, ideally in the fields of analytics or diagnostics and industrial experience, especially with exposure to medical device development (i.e. ISO 13485).
We are currently seeking an experienced Data Analysis and Algorithms Scientist/Engineer to join a busy office based near Cambridge. Apply today!
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search