<< Back to Job Search
£40,000 - £50,000 per Annum
Company Fusion Limited is working with one of London’s leading Structural Engineering consultancies. Founded over thirty years ago they keep quality, innovation, excellence in design and cost efficiency at the forefront of their objectives. They have vast experience in refurbishment projects, which include commercial as well as residential buildings. In addition, their experience extends in the design of new build structures, as well as design of specialist structural elements including structural glass. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Project Engineer to join their busy team near Clerkenwell, London.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary paying circa £40,000 - £50,000 per annum.
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), Contributory Pension (5% employee, 5% Company), Private Medical Insurance, Income Protection, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Employee Assistance Programme, ‘Bike to work’ scheme, Childcare vouchers, Season Ticket Loans and Professional subscriptions.
- Assistance with the Chartership process for all Engineers in their pursuit of this goal.
Project Engineer - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- On a day-to-day basis, the Project Engineer will work in the support of an Associate.
- You will run a range of varied projects, including commercial, high end residential, some basements and temporary works.
- Detailed design of reinforced concrete, steelwork, masonry, timber building and glass structures.
- Structural steelwork connection design and detailing, temporary works design.
- Letter and report writing, site inspection and surveys & production of drawings and sketches.
- Liaise on site and represent the company at all times.
- Depending on experience you may also be supporting the Associate, and helping guide more Junior members of staff.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- You will hold a minimum BEng 2:1 in Civil Engineering (or similar).
- At least 4 years UK experience working for a similar sized engineering consultancy.
- Familiarity with UK building regulations.
- Keen interest and/or knowledge in detailed design of reinforced concrete, steelwork, masonry, timber building and glass structures.
- Knowledge of:
- Structural steelwork connection design and detailing
- Temporary works design
- Letter and report writing
- Site inspection and surveys
- Production of drawings and sketches
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with professionals on all levels.
We are currently seeking an experienced Project Engineer with at least 4 years UK experience working on commercial, high end residential, some basements and temporary works; and a minimum BEng 2:1 in Civil Engineering (or similar). Is this you? Apply today!
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search