<< Back to Job Search
CRM and Loyalty Manager
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion is working with an award winning membership organisation that supplies goods and services to the consumer market. They are very well regarded around the world for the quality of its wine and customer services. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic CRM and Loyalty Manager to join their busy team, based near Stevenage, Hertfordshire.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary negotiable depending on experience.
- Company benefits.
- 35 hour week (Monday to Friday)!
CRM and Loyalty Manager - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- As the CRM and Loyalty Manager, you will define the member-based strategies and tactics to manage member lifecycles in order to drive loyalty and sales, and manage active membership and member acquisition initiatives. Integrate this with the mailing program, email program and other communications.
- Lead Marketing projects, and the analysis, research plans and team to understand members, and support decision-making through marketing analysis, insight and reporting to the business.
- Manage the acquisition programme of new members across Marketing specifically and the wider business (define acquisition strategy, plan, channels, costs etc)
- Formulate and manage marketing plans for recruitment, new member conversion, reactivation and lapsing to achieve active membership targets, and manage marketing projects to ensure that they are effectively implemented on time and within budget, achieving and exceeding targets.
- Form close working relationships with campaigns team, digital team and relevant operational teams to implement marketing initiatives, and ensure that the Analysis team has the necessary data, databases and software to provide accurate, timely analysis, reporting and campaign selections.
- Produce the monthly active membership report, manage relevant budgets to cost targets, promote the sharing of marketing knowledge and information with the marketing team and throughout the business, generate ideas for new marketing initiatives to encourage members to buy with the company and evaluate the results of marketing projects.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- You will have previous Customer Relationship Management (CRM) experience in a membership or retail business, with a specific focus on loyalty.
- Qualified with a IDM/CIM diploma or similar marketing and CRM qualifications - this is not essential.
- Ideally you will have experience in management and planning of resources and teams (ideally a team of specialists) and a strong understanding of different CRM platforms and approaches for medium sized businesses.
- Experience and knowledge of:
- Budget preparation and management
- Customer acquisition experience, with a focus on digital
- Highly numerate with great analytical skills.
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills and the ability to influence across all levels.
- Excellent prioritisation and organisational skills.
- You will be a positive, self starter with an appreciation for wine!
Are you an experienced Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) with experience in membership or retail businesses? If so, we have a fantastic new opportunity to speak to you about!
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search