<< Back to Job Search
Master Planning Engineer
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited are working with a group of consulting engineers who provide a full range of services through their specialist Chartered & Incorporated Consulting Engineers, Civil Engineers, Structural Engineers, Geo-environmental Engineers, and Transport Engineers. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Principal Civil Infrastructure Engineer - Master Planning to join their busy office, based near Chesham, Buckinghamshire.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary negotiable depending on experience.
- Start date ASAP.
- Excellent company benefits including:
- 23 days per annum
- Life Insurance, Pension, Private Medical Insurance & Staff Discounts after probationary period
- Opportunities to progress to senior levels within the practice.
Master Planning Engineer - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Principal Civil Infrastructure Engineer will be responsible for managing Civil Engineering aspects of Master Planning of significant projects, including residential, commercial and industrial developments.
- You will take responsibility for managing your own workload, as well as the workload of graduates and control the programmed performance of projects.
- Build and maintain professional relationship with clients and external agencies including Local lead Flood Authorities, Environment Agency, Regional Highway and Sewerage authorities, etc.
- Undertake pre-purchase feasibility studies and resolution of planning conditions including drainage feasibility and highways considerations.
- Exercise due care and diligence in all aspects of engineering design and detailing.
- Represent the group at meetings, public exhibitions, planning committees and public enquiries when required, and undertake site inspections.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Knowledge of design and implication of flood risk assessments and SUD`s techniques advantageous.
- Ideally you will have knowledge and/or experience of AutoCAD/Autodesk Civil 3D - this is not essential.
- Working experience of:
- FRAs Suds and Pre Planning Advice.
- Drainage and highway design and detailing to S38, S278 and S104 agreements.
- MicroDrainage WinDES, Tuflow, HECRAS.
- Highway and general structures.
- Microsoft Office software packages i.e. Excel, Word, etc.
- You will have the ability to manage your own projects and teams in a time-efficient manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and management skills and the ability to communicate on all levels.
We are urgently seeking an experienced Principal Civil Infrastructure Engineer - Master Planning, with experience of residential, commercial and industrial development projects. Is this you? Apply today!
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search