<< Back to Job Search
€30,000 per Annum
Company Fusion Limited is working with one of the UK’s top 100 fashion companies. Established in 1985, they have now grown to over 130 shops and concessions in the UK and internationally, selling women’s and men’s clothing as well as beautiful accessories and home ware. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Deputy Manager to join their store located near Münster, Germany.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary up to 30,000€ per annum
- Excellent company benefits
Deputy Manager - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Deputy Manager will deputise for the Shop Manager in the management, motivation and inspiration of a team of 5, driving trade by supervision, recruiting and training of the team.
- Maintaining a strong understanding of KPI’s and to implement and encourage positive changes in order for the shop to improve/sustain performance.
- Provide your customers with the best possible shopping experience - contributing to the groups' aim to be leaders in sociable retail.
- Evaluate floor layout and sales trends regularly, and take appropriate action to ensure the shop floor is responding to commercial opportunities.
- You will play a key role in organising stock take, take an active role to ensure an accurate reconciliation, and review delivery and replenishment operations.
- Deal with customer queries and complaints in a professional manner to ensure that wherever possible our customers leave happy.
- Actively seeks opportunities in the local area that could benefit the shop, e.g. local events.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- You will be an experienced Deputy Manager, Supervisor or Concession Manager looking for your next step.
- Experience in the apparel/fashion industry.
- Good knowledge of the local area.
- Proficiency in both verbal and written English language skills.
- Great organisation/time management skills and an eye for detail, innovative and creative.
We are seeking an experienced Deputy Manager, with a history in the apparel/fashion industry and good knowledge of the local area. Is this you? Apply today!
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search