<< Back to Job Search
Assistant Mechanical Engineer
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working with a fully integrated infrastructure solutions business that delivers improved operating performance of commercial and industrial facilities through a strategic divisional structure focused upon three key delivery areas i.e. Engineering Consultancy, Operations & Maintenance and Energy Trading. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Assistant Mechanical Engineer to join their busy team based near Seascale, Cumbria on a permanent basis.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary negotiable depending on experience.
- Company benefits.
Assistant Mechanical Engineer - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Assistant Mechanical Engineer will work in the support of the Mechanical Engineer.
- Safely and efficiently complete and manage mechanical engineering and maintenance activities within tight timescales and budgets.
- Support business, client & legislative requirements.
- Liaise with site-based and any external operational and maintenance staff.
- Utilise your technical understanding of mechanical principles and calculating approach to mechanical problem solving.
- Maintenance & contract management (Outage management, operations interface, policies and procedures, legislative, best practice standards & insurance compliance.)
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Qualified HNC in mechanical engineering discipline or equivalent.
- Proven work experience in a 24/7 high-hazard process environment.
- Experienced in maintenance & contract management, outage management, operations interface, policies and procedures, legislative, best practice standards and insurance compliance.
- Experience of working cross functionally delivering policies, initiatives & compliance with company & legislative requirements and experience of managing budgets and projects.
- Knowledge & application of:
- SHE systems, ensuring compliance, risk & improvement.
- Quality systems, ensuring compliance, risk & improvement.
- Legislation pertinent to Mechanical systems & standards.
- Key financial performance indicators & their relationship with operational indicators.
- Skilled using Microsoft Office Packages including Word, Power Point, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience using Computerised Maintenance Management Systems.
The closing date for applications is 19th January 2018.
A new opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Mechanical Engineer to join a fully integrated infrastructure solutions business based in the Seascale area.
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search