<< Back to Job Search
Trainee Mortgage Helpliner
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working with a client who has been in the new homes industry for over 25 years, they are seasoned professionals with hard-earned, long-standing pedigrees, with well-established contacts at senior level with lenders and valuers. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Trainee Mortgage Helpliner to join their successful team based in Berkhamsted.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary negotiable depending on experience.
- Excellent OTE.
- Full training plan and support from a team of well-seasoned professionals within the industry.
- Progression opportunities.
- Flexible shift patterns (including alternate weekends & bank holidays):
- This is an excellent opportunity for a well-spoken, confident individual to kick-start their career and progress within a very well-established company!
Trainee Mortgage Helpliner - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- As a Trainee Mortgage Helpliner, you will be given full training and support in learning about different types of mortgages and other products/services that our client offer.
- On a day-to-day basis, you will advise potential clients on various types of mortgage, mortgage protection and repayments.
- Assist the client in completing their mortgage application.
- Work collaboratively with your team in providing top-class customer service in order to achieve personal and team targets.
- Liaise with external suppliers, including National Housing Developers.
- Keep on-top of market trends, including any new products and changed in legislation.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- You will be a hard-working and committed individual who is keen to progress within the financial services/mortgage industry.
- You must have excellent attention to detail – working within the financial services industry it is imperative that everything is done right, first time!
- Fantastic customer service and communication skills.
This is a fantastic new opportunity for a well-spoken and dedicated individual to kick-start their career within the financial services industry!
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search