<< Back to Job Search
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working with a leading network security vendor who deliver a full range of solutions for both physical and virtualised environments. Their network security solutions are used by a wide range of organisations throughout the world, including mobile and network security solutions for large enterprises, cloud service providers and telecom operators. They are now looking for an experienced Sales Engineer to join their team based in Milan, Italy - on a consultancy basis.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary negotiable depending on experience.
- Start date as soon as possible.
- Company Benefits.
- The opportunity to work in a rewarding culture and with a team that strives to reach and exceed goals.
Sales Engineer - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Sales Engineer will act as a 'trusted advisor' and will be responsible for selling into new prospects and capitalise from existing customer relationships, ensuring high renewal and customer satisfaction levels.
- Successfully measure customer acquisition rates, renewal rates, up-selling, cross-selling, customer satisfaction and contribute to overall sales team and business success.
- Be a true champion of group solutions internally and externally, and strive to communicate company key values in a context that is relatable to the customer.
- Work creatively to design solutions for customers using the best mix of group and third-party products.
- Not only will you be meeting with customers at traditional meetings, but also participating in trade-shows, internal conferences and webinars.
- Be part of an extended product marketing team and contribute to the creation of case studies and similar.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Network or network security certification from, for example Cisco or Checkpoint is an advantage.
- You will be an experienced, hardworking, smart and over-achieving Sales Engineer with proven experience and a passion for selling technology solutions.
- Be able to work well with multiple sales reps, and be creative in obtaining information and problem-solving.
- Prior experience being one of the first or only Sales Engineers in a region is an advantage.
- The ability to communicate on all levels, with other professionals internally and externally.
- Experience selling, demonstrating, installing and troubleshooting network infrastructure security products, working with group partners and successfully designing solutions conducting POCs for larger projects.
- Good knowledge of the network industry and follow industry technology trends through self-study and formal training.
- Knowledge of both concepts and technologies, including firewalling, VPN, Intrusion Detection, DPI, Routing, NGFW, UTM, virtualization, Software Defined Networks, High Availability.
- Strong understanding in the following technologies and protocols: TCP/IP, RADIUS, PKI, IKE, L2TP, IPsec, DNS.
If you are an experienced and over-achieving Sales Engineer, holding a network or network security certification and strong knowledge of sales, concepts and technologies within the Network Security sector, we would like to speak to you about a fantastic new opportunity, working on a consultancy basis.
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search