<< Back to Job Search
Kings Cross, London
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working with one of the country’s leading construction companies. The company focus on sectors where it is particularly well positioned to add value through its technical expertise, skills and experience. They operate nationwide and are behind some of the UK’s most significant projects. We currently have a new and exciting opportunity for a Methods Draughtsman to join their busy team based near Kings Cross, London.
The Package - What you could earn
- Excellent basic salary depending on experience.
- Company benefits.
Methods Draughtsman - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Methods Draughtsman will work within the Construction Methods team, responsible for producing Building Information Models and CAD drawings of temporary works structures, earthworks, phasing drawings and site installations.
- Liaise directly with the Project BIM Team/Manager regarding the Permanent Design models.
- Liaison with the programming team for specific 4D uses on the projects and preparing models for 4D uses by the Planning team.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- You will have 2 to 3 years working on Civil/Rail Projects.
- Knowledge of the applications of MicroStation in designing civil engineering structures in the rail environment is essential.
- Experience with 4D programming software such as SYNCRO PRO.
- Good communication skills with the ability to communicate on all levels.
- Working experience with the following CAD/BIM Applications: Bentley AECOSim, Bentley OpenRoads or OpenRail (No MX Road)
- Familiarity with Bentley Projectwise is appreciated.
- Experience regarding the interfacing/exchanges with Autodesk products such as Autodesk Civil 3D & Revit would be good.
Do you have 2 to 3 years experience working on Civil/Rail Projects, knowledge of designing civil engineering structures and experience using 4D programming software? If so, we would love to speak to you about a fantastic new opportunity we currently have available!
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search