<< Back to Job Search
Key Account Manager
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working with a leading network security vendor who deliver a full range of solutions for both physical and virtualised environments. Their network security solutions are used by a wide range of organisations throughout the world, including mobile and network security solutions for large enterprises, cloud service providers and telecom operators. They are now looking for an experienced Key Account Manager to join their busy team based in Stockholm, Sweden.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary negotiable depending on experience.
- Start date as soon as possible.
- Company Benefits.
Key Account Manager - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain trusted relationships with a major client portfolio and expand these relationships with your customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their needs.
- Obtain a thorough understanding of customer objectives and requirements.
- Ensure the correct products and services are proposed and delivered to customers in a time efficient manner.
- Act as the bridge in communication between key customers and internal teams.
- Resolve any issues or problems faced by customers and deal with complaints in order to maintain a trusted relationship.
- Generate new sales and new business that will turn into long-lasting relationships.
- Prepare reports of progress and predictions to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- You will have proven experience in Account Management or Territory Sales and display an attitude that is key to success.
- Strong national account management experience at head office level.
- Highly self-motivated with strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to build relationships with professionals of all organisational levels.
- Experience in providing solutions based on customer needs.
- Excellent organisational, problem-solving and negotiation skills.
It is an exciting time to join our client who have plans to increase the value of their business 5 times in as many years. Are you self-motivated with proven experience in Account Management or Territory Sales (including national accounts at head office level)? Do you have experience providing solutions based on customer needs? Then you could be the person to help them realise these growth plans.
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search