<< Back to Job Search
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working with a leading network security vendor who deliver a full range of solutions for both physical and virtualised environments. Their network security solutions are used by a wide range of organisations throughout the world, including mobile and network security solutions for large enterprises, cloud service providers and telecom operators. They are now looking for an experienced Sales Engineer to join their busy team based in Stockholm, Sweden.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary negotiable depending on experience.
- Start date as soon as possible.
- Company Benefits.
Sales Engineer - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Formulate account and channel strategies.
- Make pre-sales calls on prospective clients, participates in local and regional seminars, and acts as the technical account manager for existing customers and channel partners.
- Focal point for customer evaluations, proof of concepts, demos and to stay abreast of current industry technology, trends, and competition.
- Creatively designs solutions for customers using the best mix of own and third-party products
- Develop test plans.
- You will spend a considerable amount of time talking in front of customers in small (round table) discussions as well as large (seminar) audiences.
- Work on fulfilling sales goals and responding to RFI/RFPs.
- Act as a focal point in case of a technical post-sales escalation for current customers.
- Contribute to the creation of case studies, white papers, solution guides and media articles.
- Educate partners and hold technical update workshops, help partners in all technical aspects of customer projects.
- The SE will conduct training for partners and end customers as a part of the education and certification programmes.
- Some travel may be required
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- You will be self-motivated and entrepreneurial; able to work well with multiple sales reps, and be creative in obtaining information and solving problem.
- Having prior experience being one of the first or only Sales Engineer in a region is an advantage.
- Committed and pragmatic; you will have a "whatever it takes" attitude and willing to go the extra mile.
- Positive attitude and the ability to fit into different environments, whether it is in the server room with the technicians or mingling at a social networking event.
- Experience selling, demonstrating, installing and troubleshooting network infrastructure security products.
- Experience working with Channel partners and understanding of a channel-centric go-to market approach.
- Experience from successfully designing solutions conducting POCs for larger projects.
- Strong problem solving skills, ability to analyse complex problems and use a systematic approach to gain quick resolution.
- Good understanding of the network industry and follows industry technology trends through self-study and formal training.
- Strong knowledge of both concepts and technologies, including firewalling, VPN, Intrusion Detection, DPI, Routing, NGFW, UTM, virtualization, Software Defined Networks, High Availability.
- Strong understanding in the following technologies and protocols: TCP/IP, RADIUS, PKI, IKE, L2TP, IPsec, DNS.
- Network or network security certification from Cisco, Checkpoint or similar is a merit.
It is an exciting time to join our client who have plans to increase the value of their business 5 times in as many years. Are you self motivated and entrepreneurial with experience selling, demonstrating, installing and troubleshooting network infrastructure security products? Then you could be the person to help them realise these growth plans.
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search