<< Back to Job Search
45,000 - 50,000 SEK per Month
Company Fusion Limited is working with a leading network security vendor who deliver a full range of solutions for both physical and virtualised environments. Their network security solutions are used by a wide range of organisations throughout the world, including mobile and network security solutions for large enterprises, cloud service providers and telecom operators. They are now looking for an experienced Software Architect to join their busy team based in Örnsköldsvik, Sweden.
The Package - What you could earn
- Excellent basic salary depending on experience.
- Start date as soon as possible.
- Company Benefits.
Software Architect - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acting as the emissary of architecture, you will work within the engineering team and deliver the 'best in the industry' network security solutions to a global market.
- As a Software Architect you will be responsible for creating and selecting the most appropriate architecture for group systems to suit group needs and ensure that it satisfies stakeholder desires and achieves the required results under given constraints.
- Providing new design features and solutions and to give advice where necessary regarding tool and environment selection.
- Write requirements specifications for new functionality and research new techniques to improve group products.
- Promote, document and define architectural design within the company.
- Ensuring team compliance in using the architectural design and requirement specifications and distributing it in a time efficient way to ensure progress before completion.
- Ensuring the synchronisation of the Software and System architects.
- Responsible for effective communication between the engineering team and management as necessary.
- To ensure correct modelling and quality standards, i.e. performance targets are met within the team.
- Communication with clients and stakeholders to ensure their needs are met.
- Resolve any issues, disputes (general or technical) and make tradeoffs.
- Maintain group and stakeholder morale, and represent the groups reputation at all times.
- Plan for new technology insertion and submit and understand group evolution plans.
- Manage risk identification and mitigation strategies associated with the groups architecture.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Network Technology is preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years working experience in software development.
- 5+ years of hands on experience with software design.
- 1+ years experience working with network security.
- A very good understanding of network security, software development and operating system design.
- Knowledge of C-programming, TCP/IP-based network communication, software and IP security and secure software development and the risks related to weak implementations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills alongside good analytical, time management and problem solving skills.
- Team player, with the ability to work on your own initiative.
If you have a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Network Technology, 10 years working experience in software development and a sound knowledge of network security, software development and operating system design, then we would love to speak to you about a fantastic new opportunity that we currently have available!
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search