<< Back to Job Search
Key Account Manager Global Service Provider Sales
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working with a leading network security vendor who deliver a full range of solutions for both physical and virtualised environments. Their network security solutions are used by a wide range of organisations throughout the world, including mobile and network security solutions for large enterprises, cloud service providers and telecom operators. They are now looking for a Key Account Manager (KAM) Global Service Provider Sales based working within their sales office in Stockholm, Sweden.
The Package - What you could earn
- Excellent basic salary depending on experience
- Company Benefits.
- Opportunity to travel internationally working with a leading network security vendor.
Key Account Manager Global Service Provider Sales - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- On a day to day basis, the key focus of the Key Account Manager is to build business for group products and services in the Service Provider sector.
- Customer liaison to manage customer relationships, identify new opportunities, and sell the groups products and solutions portfolio.
- Analyse customers and identify new projects and potential business by interacting with multiple levels of the client organisation.
- Develop and maintain a trusted consultive relationship with customer executives, in order to ensure all activities are closely aligned with the customer's business case and business strategy, allowing the full potential of the solution to be obtained.
- Establish and oversee the customer's training and development for the best practices to continually drive value and return on the customer's investment.
- Working on your own initiative, prospect and close named accounts against established competition to meet and exceed assigned targets.
- Analyse vertical market background, requirements, and infrastructure, and combine this knowledge to sell the groups solutions.
- On a quarterly and annual basis, you will close business by driving account strategies and co-ordinating team-selling efforts.
- Manage customer relationships and opportunities, and maintain true forecasting and clear management communication.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction in all assigned accounts.
- You will be required to travel internationally.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- You will hold a Bachelor’s degree related to the role or have equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 7 years sales and technological experience within the sector.
- Ideally you will have background experience working with a major system integrator/virtual solutions/service provider.
- Ideally knowledge and experience of the CSP market.
- Constant track record of exceeding targets while maintaining customer loyalty and product margins.
- Extensive experience managing customer relationships and demonstrated ability to manage new accounts and opportunities from initial opening to close.
- Self motivation, organisational and planning skills with a determination to reach goals.
- A passion/interest in technology, especially Network Security and Service Providers.
- Fluent English, both in written and verbal communication.
Do you have a relevant bachelors degree and experience working with a major system integrator/virtual solutions/service provider? Do you have a minimum of 7 years sales and technological experience within the network security sector? If yes, we would love to speak to you about a fantastic new opportunity based in Stockholm.
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search