<< Back to Job Search
New Business Account Manager
Company Fusion Limited is working with a dynamic & reliable IT reseller providing solutions that utilise the latest technology from leading hardware, software and networking vendors. They have a fantastic rate of customer retention by getting the job done right the first time, every time and knowing that they are only as good as their last delivery. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a New Business Account Manager to join their team based in Watford.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary paying between £20,000 - £26,000 per annum.
- Uncapped Commission.
- Monthly Team Bonus.
- Yearly Incentive Trip to Las Vegas.
- 20 days holiday plus 1 bonus day per year of loyal service (up to 25 days).
- Plus three bonus free days between Christmas and New Year. This is a Directors discretion agreement but has been in place for 17 years.
New Business Account Manager - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Joining a successful team and uncovering New Business opportunities and converting these into long standing relationships.
- Hitting the phones hard alongside your Premium LinkedIn account to build relationships.
- Any accounts you bring in stay as your own and as your business grows the focus shifts more to account management and relationship management.
- Fully supported by a Sales Manager, two Team Leaders and a dedicated Sales Support team.
- Responsible for all your own purchasing and negotiations with suppliers and manufacturers.
- Commissions paid from zero and uncapped.
- Clear path to achieving payrises based on GP achieved.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Well-presented and confident with a minimum of 12 months experience within a New Business Account Management focused role for another reseller.
- We are looking for someone that can genuinely hit the ground running – A strong desire to get on the phones and uncover New Business.
- A good understanding of the channel and our market is desirable but they will provide you with ongoing training if not.
- Proven track record of working as part of a team in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Is action oriented and full of energy for the things you see as challenging.
- Not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning.
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of customers.
- Gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services.
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone with 12 months experience within a New Business Account Management focused role and a strong desire to get on the phones and hit the ground running. We are looking for someone to uncover new business accounts that you will be trusted to retain and manage yourself - uncapped commission and unlimited potential!
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search