<< Back to Job Search
£40,000 - £50,000 per Annum
Company Fusion Limited is working with an award-winning London-based structural engineering consultancy. They are rapidly growing and have developed successful relationships with many of London’s foremost architects and developers. They have an ethos to provide a personal and responsive service to the clients and the design teams they work with. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Engineer to join their busy team in Fulham.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary paying between £40,000 - £50,000 per annum.
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Senior candidates will have the opportunity to work towards becoming an Associate within 4/5 years.
- 5% discretionary annual bonus.
Senior Engineer - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will be working as a no.2 to an Associate, so will have major responsibilities on projects.
- Run projects, liaise on site, and mentor junior staff.
- You will be the “Go To” person, where the Associates and more Junior Engineers can turn to to get work done, ask questions and be helped with mentoring.
- Represent the consultancy on site.
- Work will be on Basement Design, Temporary Works, Loft Conversions, and high end internal re fits. This will be mainly on the high end Residential.
- However, as more commercial work comes up to the office project experience will grow. (i.e couple of schools projects being worked on at present) It’s a really varied daily work cycle.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Hold a minimum of a Degree Level in Civil Engineering however, ideally a Masters Level in Structural Engineering.
- A minimum of 6 years UK work experience is required.
- Chartered or very near Chartered Structural Engineer would be desirable.
- Must be well presented, and have excellent communication skills.
- Minimum of 4 years experience ideally in Temporary Works Design experience.
We are looking for a Senior Engineer with a minimum of six years experience and a degree held in Civil engineering, to join an award-winning London-based structural engineering consultancy. If you have these attributes we desire for this role, then we would love to speak to you!
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search