<< Back to Job Search
Chartered/Near Chartered Structural Engineer
£40,000 - £45,000 per Annum
Company Fusion Limited is working with an award-winning London-based structural engineering consultancy. They are rapidly growing and have developed successful relationships with many of London’s foremost architects and developers. They have an ethos to provide a personal and responsive service to the clients and the design teams they work with. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Chartered/Near Chartered Structural Engineer to join their busy team in Fulham.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary paying between £40,000 - £45,000 per annum.
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays.
- 5% discretionary annual bonus.
- Senior candidates will have the opportunity to work towards becoming an Associate within 4/5 years.
Chartered/Near Chartered Structural Engineer - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will be working as a number 2 to an Associate, so will have major responsibilities on Projects.
- Work will be on basement design, temporary works, loft conversions, and high end internal refits.
- Project will be mainly high end residential, however, as more commercial work comes up to the office project experience will grow. (i.e couple of schools projects being worked on at present).
- Representing the consultancy on site.
- You will be expected to run projects, liaise on site, and mentor junior staff.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- You will be a Chartered or very near Chartered Structural Engineer with a minimum of 4 years UK experience.
- Must be well presented, and have excellent communication skills.
- Minimum Degree Level in Civil Engineering and ideally Masters Level Structural Engineering.
- Experience ideally to include Temporary Works Design.
- Experience in basement design, loft conversions, or high end internal refits.
Important - Do not apply unless you have:
- Chartered or very near Chartered status.
- A Degree in Civil Engineering.
- A minimum of 4 years UK experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
Do you hold a Degree in Civil Engineering along with Chartered or very near Chartered status? Do you have excellent communication skills developed over a minimum of 4 years UK experience? If so we would like to discuss an exciting opportunity to join an award-winning London-based structural engineering consultancy.
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search