<< Back to Job Search
Near Royston, Cambridgeshire
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working with a well established specialist agricultural supply company. They deliver excellent agronomy services to their customers, maintaining the highest standards of professional practice at all times. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Operations Administrator to join their busy team near Royston, Cambridgeshire.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary negotiable depending on experience.
- 8.30am – 5.30pm, flexibility as workload demands including some Saturdays
Operations Administrator - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the efficient and effective running of the depot and assist in other areas as needed.
- Ordering and co-ordinating all Health & Safety requirements including workwear / PPE & branded clothing.
- Downloading driver tachograph data and support analysis for the operations manager.
- Planning and co-ordinating vehicle servicing, MOT and ad hoc hiring of vehicles.
- Responsible for fire checks, risk assessments, safe systems and COSHH assessment annual updates and sign off by all staff.
- Responsible for Pre-BASIS inspection and recommendation on mitigating action(s) to ensure inspection is passed.
- Provide cover for offloading/loading vehicles and checking goods inwards/outwards (fork lift truck).
- Provide cover for route and delivery planning of goods outwards and returns.
- Provide cover for stock management ( product returns, purchasing, inter-site transfers etc).
- Maintain depot staff training records and arrange training to ensure all staff are up-to-date.
- Responsible for timely and accurate order entry, ensuring any queries are swiftly addressed and satisfactorily resolved.
- Provide cover for other administrator(s) dealing with stationary, banking, filing and post including statements and invoices plus any other administrative duties that are required from time to time.
- General IFS & Logistics duties – Understanding a demonstration of good practice on the system and process fundamentals, i.e. inter-site transfers
- Responsible for maintaining customer contact information in IFS working proactively with agronomists to achieve this.
- Responsible for covering phones and the trade counter ensuring high levels of customer service at all times.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining excellent relationships with customers and agronomists.
- Provide in season support for seed deliveries East region.
- Occasional driving 3.5T delivery vehicle.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Proven track record in delivering high quality customer service – face to face and on the telephone.
- Outstanding administrative skills including IFS, Word, Excel, and Transend.
- Flexible to cover a wide range of duties.
- Self-motivated to achieve and complete tasks.
If you have excellent attention to detail, a high level of accuracy and a proven track record in delivering high quality customer service, then we would love to speak to you about an Operations Administrator vacancy.
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search