<< Back to Job Search
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working with a well established specialist agricultural supply company. They deliver excellent agronomy services to their customers, maintaining the highest standards of professional practise at all times. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Purchasing Administrator to join their busy team in Cambridge.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary negotiable depending on experience
- 08:30 – 17:00 – Monday to Friday
Purchasing Administrator - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure that the Purchasing Team meets its aims and objectives effectively and efficiently. All administration data and processes must be accurate and on time.
- Administer and oversee C2 customer order sourcing and pricing; update the system as needed
- Manage stock and controls appropriately inc third party warehouse
- Carry out a monthly seed stock reviews
- Provide the sales teams with support in respect of seed product
- Participate in monthly payments meeting and assist purchase ledger staff with queries as required
- Raise PO’s from approved requisitions (seed and chemical) on behalf of assigned divisions or suppliers
- Understand and deal with any PO queries/communications/issues
- Ensure all orders (seed and chemical) are placed by cut off times and confirmations are received, advising of delivery dates or allocations and communicating shortage or delays to the purchasing team and relevant sites
- Manage supplier relationships as assigned
- Promptly answer incoming calls, dealing with queries and issues from sites, agronomists and suppliers as required
- Deal with product returns and re-labelling as required
- Maintain/create parts on IFS/F4F and other systems as requested (pricing etc)
- Co-ordinate inter-site transfers as necessary including liaison with external couriers
- Be part of the IFS super user group as needed
- Create and circulate monthly and ad-hoc reports and maintain SharePoint information as requested
- Assist in sourcing products as requested
- Liaise with the IT team to improve processes and systems
- General office duties – filing, answering the telephone etc.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- You will possess the skills to lead the administration of the seed business, and the commercial acumen to support the sales-force and work closely with suppliers
- A knowledge of the seeds industry and/or arable farming would be highly advantageous
- It is important you have the ability and enthusiasm to learn
- Advanced administration and organisational skills including advanced MSExcel skills
- Logical and accurate approach to work/tasks
- Good communication and numeracy skills – verbal and written
- Working knowledge of IFS/other ERP system
- Ability to work to tight deadlines accurately
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Purchasing Administrator to join a specialist agricultural supply company at their offices in Cambridge.
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search