<< Back to Job Search
Energy Logistics Administrator
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working with a fully integrated infrastructure solutions business that delivers improved operating performance of commercial and industrial facilities through a strategic divisional structure focused upon three key delivery areas i.e. Engineering Consultancy, Operations & Maintenance and Energy Trading. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Energy Logistics Administrator to join their busy team based in Stockton for a fixed term contract with the potential to become permanent.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary negotiable depending on experience.
- Competitive benefits.
- The shifts are 12hr days (06.30 – 18.30) and 12hr nights (18.30 to 06.30).
- You start the cycle on a Wednesday doing two days (Wed/Thur), three nights (Fri to Sun), 4 days off. Then 3 days (Fri to Sun), 2 nights (Mon/Tues), 5 days off. Then 2 days (Mon/Tues), 2 nights (Wed/Thur), 12 days off.
Energy Logistics Administrator - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collation and management of various sources of information to ensure that electricity and gas contractual obligations are met on a 24/7 basis.
- Monitoring gas service user requirements, utilising existing systems and, where relevant, complete various portfolio specific activities including but not limited to: gas trading, LNG and storage nominations, trade matching and National Grid interaction.
- Working closely with various departments in order to meet customer, industry, regulatory and process requirements.
- Ensure high quality customer service and communication is constantly delivered to all parties.
- To act as a principal point of contact on designated specialist matters, providing high quality professional advice on relevant issues.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- GCSE English & Maths – Grade C & above and at least 1 A Level in a subject with demonstrable numerical content.
- Relevant experience & contribution in a busy, commercial & customer-focused environment.
- Proven capability and confidence to apply calculations & numerical applications.
- Microsoft Excel: Ability to confidently utilise worksheets for data management and application of basic formulas.
- Microsoft Office Word: Ability to create and edit word documents confidently.
- Microsoft Office Power Point: Ability to create presentations.
- Ability to use e-mail applications for sending/receiving emails and utilising calendar entries.
Closing Date: 6th October
An exciting opportunity for an experienced and highly numerate Administrator to join our client's Energy Logistics team helping to ensure their obligations are met and high quality customer service is given to all parties. This is a fixed term contract with the potential to become permanent.
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search