<< Back to Job Search
£28,000 - £32,000 per Annum
Company Fusion Limited is working with a firm of innovative chartered architectural technologists. They offer a comprehensive service provided by a team of talented professionals; guiding clients through the entire process from preparation and concept design through to construction, use and aftercare. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Architectural Technologist to join their busy team based in Wimbledon.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary paying between £28,000 - £32,000 per annum.
Architectural Technologist - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working on a variety of projects you will be given a high degree of autonomy and responsibility.
- Residential new build
- Residential conversions and listed buildings
- Loft conversions/Basements
- Domestic Extensions/Alterations
- Liaison with clients and maintaining excellent relationships.
- Perform site surveys.
- Manage work load at a fast pace while maintaining a high degree of quality.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- You will have 2 years UK experience as an Architectural Technologist ideally in a similar client facing environment.
- The successful candidate will be confident in meeting clients, be able to do Architectural Surveys of residential redevelopments, and then be able to draw their final designs in AutoCAD (although they are doing more and more in Revit).
- Strong client facing/surveying etc.
- Must be able to work to a great pace while producing high quality work
- Proficient in AutoCAD (both in quality and speed of work) in addition Revit would be a bonus but can be trained.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- A friendly individual, who can work well with their close knit team.
Important - Do not apply unless you have:
- Excellent communication/client facing skills.
- 2 years relevant UK experience.
- The ability to work at a fast pace while maintaining quality.
Fantastic opportunity for an Architectural Technologist with 2 years experience to join a friendly team where you will be entrusted with a high degree of autonomy and responsibility and will be able to develop quickly.
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search