<< Back to Job Search
Central London, London
£25,000 - £35,000 per Annum
Company Fusion Limited is working with one of London’s leading Structural Engineering consultancies. Founded over thirty years ago they keep quality, innovation, excellence in design and cost efficiency at the forefront of their objectives. They have vast experience in refurbishment projects, which include commercial as well as residential buildings. In addition, their experience extends in the design of new build structures, as well as design of specialist structural elements including structural glass. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a CAD Technician to join their busy team in Central London.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary paying between £25,000 - £35,000 per annum.
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), Contributory Pension (5% employee, 5% Company), Private Medical Insurance, Income Protection, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Employee Assistance Programme, ‘Bike to work’ scheme, Childcare vouchers, Season Ticket Loans and Professional subscriptions.
- Assistance with the Chartership process for all Engineers in their pursuit of this goal.
CAD Technician - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- An approx 50/50 split of work Revit/AutoCAD.
- Setup drawings and make it ready for team to work on.
- Assisting Engineers in drawing production.
- Able to meet tight deadlines and able to work alone or with a team.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- A broad knowledge of the field with a minimum of 3 - 10 years’ experience with a building structures background.
- Experience in AutoCAD is essential and some exposure to Revit is desirable or experience working in a mixed software environment.
- Self-motivated, with good time management skills.
- A problem solver who can maintain attention to detail under pressured timescales.
Important - Do not apply unless you have:
- A broad knowledge of the field with a minimum of 3 years’ experience with a building structures background.
- Experience in AutoCAD.
Are you a self-motivated CAD Technician with good time management skills and at least four years relevant experience within construction? Then we have an exciting opportunity to join a very well established and leading structural engineering consultancy based in Central London.
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search