<< Back to Job Search
Central London, London
£35,000 - £45,000 per Annum
Company Fusion Limited is working with one of London’s leading Structural Engineering consultancies. Founded over thirty years ago they keep quality, innovation, excellence in design and cost efficiency at the forefront of their objectives. They have vast experience in refurbishment projects, which include commercial as well as residential buildings. In addition, their experience extends in the design of new build structures, as well as design of specialist structural elements including structural glass. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Structural Engineer to join their busy team in Central London.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary paying between £35,000 - £45,000 per annum.
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), Contributory Pension (5% employee, 5% Company), Private Medical Insurance, Income Protection, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Employee Assistance Programme, ‘Bike to work’ scheme, Childcare vouchers, Season Ticket Loans and Professional subscriptions.
- Assistance with the Chartership process for all Engineers in their pursuit of this goal.
Structural Engineer - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Detailed design of reinforced concrete, steelwork, masonry and timber building structures.
- Design of glass structures.
- Structural steelwork connection design and detailing.
- Temporary works design.
- Letter and report writing.
- Site inspection and surveys.
- Production of drawings and sketches.
- Depending on experience you may also be supporting the Associate, and helping guide more Junior members of staff.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- You will have at least a BEng 2:1, or better, in Civil Engineering (or something closely related).
- 2-5 years experience working for a similar Engineering Consultancy.
- Familiar with UK building regulations.
- Knowledge/experience of the detailed design of reinforced concrete, steelwork, masonry, glass and timber building structures.
- Knowledge/experience of structural steelwork connection design and detailing.
- Good communication skills.
Important - Do not apply unless you have:
2 years UK design experience.
Are you an experienced Structural Engineer with a good knowledge of a broad range of construction mediums along with excellent communication skills? Then we have an exciting opportunity to join a very well established and leading structural engineering consultancy based in central London.
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search