<< Back to Job Search
International Tax Assistant (Norwegian Speaker)
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working alongside one of the leading independent firms of Chartered Accountants in Scotland (a member of HCWA, a business alliance member of Crowe Horwath International which is ranked among the top 10 global accounting networks). In addition to the considerable expertise, they have access to invaluable national and international resources. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced International Tax Assistant (Norwegian Speaker) to join their team in Aberdeen, Scotland.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic Salary is negotiable depending upon experience
- Full training will be provided
International Tax Assistant (Norwegian Speaker) - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Run shadow payrolls tracking clients’ employees tax liabilities to Norway and other countries.
- Liaise with UK payroll team regarding offsetting international tax against UK tax.
- Ensure clients are fulfilling reporting obligations to Norway and Denmark.
- Maintain team knowledge of Norwegian payroll software used for reporting purposes.
- Liaise with Norwegian Tax Authorities regarding client’s withholding tax, ongoing appeals, tax settlements and so forth.
- Stay informed on relevant regulation changes in Norway regarding tax and reporting.
- Prepare and submit appeals to Norwegian Tax Authorities.
- Be ready to help others in team and firm with issues regarding Norwegian tax and related topics.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills (Norwegian and English)
- Confident with numbers
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
An outstanding opportunity for an International Tax Assistant (Norwegian Speaker) who is looking to progress within a stimulating, rewarding and friendly work environment to join our growing team based in Aberdeen, Scotland.
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search