<< Back to Job Search
IES Payroll Analyst
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working alongside one of the leading independent firms of Chartered Accountants in Scotland (a member of HCWA, a business alliance member of Crowe Horwath International which is ranked among the top 10 global accounting networks). In addition to the considerable expertise, they have access to invaluable national and international resources. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced IES Payroll Analyst to join their team in Aberdeen, Scotland.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary is negotiable depending upon experience
IES Payroll Analyst - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build good working relationships and look for ways to improve service to clients.
- Be actively involved in the timing and managing of your clients’ payrolls and ensure that client process manuals are kept up to date.
- Ensure client and employee queries are monitored and actioned within agreed timescales and escalate when appropriate.
- Assist with the coaching and training of the team along with keeping own knowledge of legislation and systems up to date.
- Take an active role in the implementing of new clients adhering to controls set out.
- Assist in the preparation of fees and demonstrate an understanding of fee recoverability.
- Be responsible for planning, prioritising and ensuring completion of work within the set timescales whilst support fellow colleagues to ensure team deadlines are met.
- Maintain technical knowledge of statutory payroll requirements for UK Tax, NI, SSP, SMP, SPP, of Foreign tax processes and NOTC, pension set up and administration.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous experience of working in a similar role
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong communication skills – both written and oral
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Highly numerate with keen attention to detail
- Good team player with the ability to build effective relationships at all levels
An outstanding opportunity for an IES Payroll Analyst who is looking to progress within a stimulating, rewarding and friendly work environment to join our growing Integrated Employment Services (IES) team based in Aberdeen, Scotland.
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search