<< Back to Job Search
Oxford Street, London
£35,000 per Annum
Company Fusion Limited is working with an international award winning media group working across 30 countries and engaging over 200 million people worldwide. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic People Coordinator to join their busy office in Oxford Street, Central London for a fixed term maternity cover contract (with the potential to be made permanent) starting on 1st November 2017.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary paying £35,000 pro rata
People Coordinator - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for the entire on boarding process, liaising with our payroll team, the recruitment team, the IT Team, the relocation agency and the Facilities Team in order to guarantee a fantastic on boarding experience for our hires from all over the world.
- Responsible for contract creation and the communication with payroll to communicate the benefits and salaries to our payroll department.
- Handle the employee data base and be responsible for all regular and ad hoc reports related to HR information.
- You will be responsible for regularly reviewing probation periods, and liaising with the relevant managers on these.
- Work closely with Finance and Procurement teams on local hub and global projects e.g. change of payroll providers.
- Manage payroll and benefits administration including managing 3rd party providers and communicating benefit information to employees.
- You are the first point of contact for employees and managers with regards to any local HR related queries including legal queries.
- You will improve processes in conjunction with your other people coordinator colleagues.
- Accountable for local hub HR policies and processes and for keeping up to date with local employment legislation, recommending new approaches to policies and procedures to ensure continual improvement.
- Develop internal communication channels in conjunction, with the Internal communications team, to inform employees of the global and local policies and processes.
- Manage labour relations and give advice on how to manage restructures (TUPE, Outsourcing) which may result in redundancies or contract changes.
- Implement the redundancy process for all local hub impacted employees.
- You will drive local projects and initiatives that are related to people and company development, employee’s satisfaction, retention programs etc.
- You will manage KUDOS program to make sure that employees are able to acknowledge good work and proper attitude of others.
- The local HR Business Partner will involve you in HR projects such as Performance Development Management, Job level definition and benefit policies, trainings, STI, salary reviews, etc.
- You will drive the off-boarding process in order to make sure that person who decided to leave us will be able to hand over tasks, complete clearance form, answer questions related to exit interview etc.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- BA/BSc degree in Psychology, Economics, or equivalent practical experience (Master in HR preferred).
- You will be able to handle basic ER issues; i.e. disciplinaries/grievances and provide sound advice and guidance on operational HR issues.
- You will be service-orientated with a passion for human resources and a proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships.
- Self-directed, detail-oriented problem solver with a burning desire to contribute to the organization's reputation and success.
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced, changing work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage time efficiency.
- Fluent English and excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy.
- Independent, manage tasks and projects while delivering them on time, raise flags and deliver high quality.
- Be able to build creative solution while focusing on results,
- Data Driven - analytic approach and capabilities to provide the full picture and actions
- Proficiency in MAC/Office packages: PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
Are you an experienced communicator with a passion for HR and the knowledge and experience to tackle basic ER issues? If yes then we would like to discuss an opportunity to join an award winning media group for a fixed term contract, with the potential to be made permanent.
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search