<< Back to Job Search
Purchasing and Operations Support
Knaresborough, North Yorkshire
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working with one of the world’s leading manufacturers of low voltage external power supplies & chargers. They have been established in the UK since 1984. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and driven Purchasing and Operations Assistant to join their busy team in Knaresborough.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic Salary is negotiable dependent on skills / experience
- Full time - 39 hours (8.30am - 5.30pm Monday to Thursday, 8.30am - 4.30pm Friday, 1 hour lunch unpaid)
- 20 Days Holiday Allowance + Bank Holidays
- Company bonus scheme
- Free onsite parking
Purchasing and Operations Support - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processing of purchase orders on Sage 200 system, including stock item and B.O.M. creation.
- Produce timely reports for open purchase orders and stock inventory to the Operations Manager.
- Liaise with suppliers and couriers to ensure timely delivery of goods and fulfilment of sales orders.
- Assistance with goods receipts and dispatches.
- Provide liaison with Sales team on stock availability and pricing.
- Liaise with Operations manager to ensure optimum inventory control.
- Undertake sales and commercial tasks as may be delegated by Company Management.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Attention to detail with good IT skills including Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Experience of import and export procedures is an advantage.
- Confidence and an ability to build excellent working relationships with suppliers and work colleagues on all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Punctual, reliable and have effective time management skills.
- Confident, self-motivated and capable of working on their own or in a team.
Important - Do not apply unless you have:
- Knowledge of Sage 200.
- Experience working in an office environment.
- A good level of physical fitness due to lifting and carrying requirements of the role.
If you are an experienced Purchasing and Operations Support then we have a fantastic opportunity to further strengthen our existing Operations team. Our Client are offering this role with excellent prospects for progression and development based in Knaresborough.
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search