<< Back to Job Search
Residential Conveyancing Locum
Midhurst, West Sussex
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working with a well established Law Firm; one of the oldest established law firms in West Sussex. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Residential Conveyancing Locum to join their office in Midhurst for a 6 month plus maternity contract.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary negotiable depending on experience.
- 6 month plus maternity contract.
Residential Conveyancing Locum - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Covering the Residential Conveyancing workload during a Maternity Leave you will provide effective and timely service to the firm’s clients, and maximise the firm’s potential to cross sell services by identifying appropriate opportunities.
- To ensure that all client work is progressed expeditiously and that the client is kept regularly informed on progress and on costs;
- In close liaison with the Accounts Department, to have overall responsibility for credit control on own matters;
- Introduce clients to other fee earners, as appropriate; promoting the services of the firm and its image and ethos;
- Provide support to other staff and Partners as required and provide guidance to junior and temporary staff when required;
- Be aware of constantly changing market conditions, new technology and analyse work practices thoroughly;
- To attend clients, both in person and on the telephone and to provide such support in a professional and friendly manner, in line with the firm’s standards of client care, and keeping written record of any such attendance;
- Promote the firm within the local community and in particular, to work closely and liaise with local estate agents and other professionals to win new clients.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- You will have a minimum of 3 years’ PQE
- Admission to the Solicitor’s Roll
- Good knowledge of Word and Excel
- A pleasant but assertive manner in dealing with colleagues and clients; tact and resilience are essential qualities
- To be an effective communicator, both orally and in writing, having a good command of the English language
- Able to ensure good working relationships with external institutions and organisations;
- Personally, efficient and well organised, with good control of diary and time management
Are you an experienced Residential Conveyancing Solicitor with excellent client care skills and the confidence to promote your firm and their ethos at every opportunity? Then we would love to speak to you about an exciting opportunity to join a well established solicitors for a 6 month plus maternity cover contract.
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search