<< Back to Job Search
£23,000 - £24,000 per Annum
Company Fusion Limited is working with one of the leading law firms in the central region whose work covers all aspects of corporate, commercial and property law, as well as addressing the legal needs of charities, institutions and private individuals. They pride themselves for being a strong, supportive firm with clear career progression and friendly HR policies. They are also client focused and are a growing organization. We currently have an exciting opportunity for PA Legal Secretary – Private Client to join their busy team based in Cambridge.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary paying between £23,000 - £24,000 gross per annum.
- This is a full time role, working 9 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday with an hour for lunch
- Company benefits associated with a large corporate
PA/Legal Secretary - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide PA support to a Partner and the rest of the Unit as required.
- Liaising with all members of the Private Wealth Business Unit, both fee earner and support staff.
- Preparing and completing as much as possible (including the conflict check) of the Matter Opening Form and then making sure the form is completed by the relevant fee earner.
- Preparing client engagement correspondence and ensure it is sent out to the client and then making sure we receive, and if necessary chasing for, the client’s signed copy.
- Checking and chasing for ID which is all part of the Matter Opening Form process.
- Preparing correspondence and documents through audio-typing and word processing.
- To administer electronic filing and the opening and closing and storage and retrieval of client files.
- Scanning incoming and outgoing correspondence onto the system.
- Preparing mail and enclosures for despatch.
- Making appointments, arranging meetings and maintain an up to date diary for his/her principal.
- Providing support to other PAs as requirement.
- Attend to clients on behalf of the fee earner both in person and on the telephone and provide such support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm’s standard of client care.
- Ensure confidentiality of all the firm’s clients’ documentation and information.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- The successful candidate must have excellent PA skills, a good attitude to work and an enthusiasm to do a good job.
- Legal experience in Private Client would be advantageous.
- Trained in secretarial practice.
- High grade word processing and audio- typing skills.
- Knowledge of legal secretarial work.
- Previous experience as a Legal Secretary or experience of working in a professional office, including experience of electronic working.
Excellent opportunity for an experienced PA Legal Secretary – Private Client to join the team at a law firm based in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search