<< Back to Job Search
£15,750 per Annum
Company Fusion Limited is working with a company who have been established since 1982, they are the UK’s Number One in their field! They are currently seeking high calibre, self-motivated Sales Advisors to join their sales teams at their call centre in Dunstable, Bedfordshire. Great opportunity to join a successful team!
The Package - What you could earn
- OTE £25,000 - £60,000 (genuine potential earnings)
- Including basic annual salary of £15,750 per annum - incrementally rising to a maximum of £17,409 per annum after four years, together with generous bonus/incentive schemes.
- Optional Private Medical Insurance is available after an initial period of three months.
- A £500 retainer bonus is payable for the first 3 complete months or the Sales Advisor's bonus, whichever is the greater.
- Holiday Entitlement: 20 days per annum, increasing by one day (after two years’ service) to 21 days, and thereafter one additional day per annum to a maximum of 25 days.
- Normal Hours - Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 17:00 (but this may vary in start and finish times between 08:00 and 19:00). Plus one day per weekend from 09:00 to 17:00 (but this may vary in start and finish times between 08:00 and 17:00).
- Optional lieu day off for every two weekend days worked (to be taken during week days only, subject to rota requirements).
- One complete weekend off at regular intervals, subject to sufficient staffing levels.
Sales Advisor - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responding to incoming telephone enquiries generated by our extensive marketing campaigns, meet / exceed regularly set sales targets to enable our client to maintain its position as market leader.
- Maximise sales by the effective handling of customer enquiries using positive listening, questioning, influencing and negotiating techniques to best match customers’ requirements.
- Ensure that all incoming telephone calls are handled in a timely and professional manner to meet / exceed targets for levels of productivity and performance in the call centre.
- Deliver quality customer service, by ensuring that customers’ needs are identified, met and exceeded wherever possible.
- Be a team player who uses initiative and actively contributes, participates, communicates and competes in the team environment.
- Display consistently excellent time keeping and a flexible approach to working hours.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience of selling within a call centre environment with strong selling, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Excellent listening, communication and customer service skills.
- Good self-motivator able to work on own initiative with minimum supervision.
- Professional in appearance, manner and attitude.
- Articulate, literate, numerate and computer-literate.
- Appointment to the post is subject to a CRB check.
A top in field company has an exciting opportunity for a focused Sales Advisor to join their dynamic team. There is excellent earning potential selling a unique but well known product with high demand.
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search