<< Back to Job Search
£40,000 per Annum
Company Fusion Limited is working with an established firm of chartered accountants who hold great pride in the team they have working for their clients. They blend experience; flexibility and empowerment to think creatively and innovatively in ways that help their clients achieve success. We now have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Accounts Senior to join their busy team near Watford.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary up to £40,000 per annum, negotiable depending on experience
- Company benefits including parking & pension scheme
Accounts Senior - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of sole trader, partnership accounts and small Ltd company accounts with list of queries for client.
- Business and personal tax computations. Basic tax planning, such as restricting capital allowances.
- Preparation/supervision/review/management of VAT returns and management accounts.
- Preparation of small/medium Ltd Company accounts including corporation tax computations, up to queries for client stage. Should produce full notes disclosures for small companies but may need manager assistance with notes disclosures on larger jobs.
- Some audit work may be undertaken on a supervised basis depending on business needs.
- Take ownership of, identify and plan your own work in accordance with deadlines (internal and external) – manager assists in completion, rather than completes the job.
- Draft standard and non-standard letters to clients requesting information/enclosing documents. Automatically chase client for information/signed documents when not received.
- Maintain and update job management system.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- You will have the ability to join the team and ‘hit the ground running’, holding an ACA/ACCA qualification and previous Audit experience.
- Ideally you will have 2 years experience in an accountancy practice.
- Able to expand by your own example, client interaction, fee growth and personal development into a more senior role over time.
- Have general business awareness gained either in a business- orientated accounts practice or industry.
- Feel comfortable (with training if necessary) at a mutually agreeable timescale in selling yourself and the business to new clients and build on an existing client base.
- Be team orientated, need to get involved and recognise that your personal drive will influence your own and the team’s performance.
- Enjoy working to deadlines and are focused enough to want to exceed the customers’ requests.
- Career minded, dedicated and willing to prove your worth.
Do you hold an ACA/ACCA qualification, previous audit experience and 2 years experience working in an accountancy practice.? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity that we'd love to speak to you about!
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search