<< Back to Job Search
Audit and Accounts Client Manager
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working with a leading independent provider of accounting, business advisory and wealth management services. Their specialists are rated among the best in their field and their multi-disciplined, holistic approach helps clients realise their business and personal ambitions all under one roof. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Audit and Accounts Client Manager to join their growing team at their Preston office.
The Package - What you could earn
- Competitive salary negotiable depending on experience.
- Impressive company benefits package.
- Start date ASAP.
- Full time (37.5 hours per week).
Audit and Accounts Client Manager - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will manage a growing and varied portfolio of clients, ensuring that all compliance regulations are adhered to along with the firm’s standards for client service delivery.
- Build and maintain credible and long term client relationships through regular contact, spotting opportunities to add value and liaising with other departments as appropriate.
- Listening to clients, understanding their needs and providing solutions, getting it right first time.
- Ensuring work is adequately resourced, giving due regard to staff continuity where appropriate, planning own and others time to maximum efficiency.
- Preparing and supervising the preparation of annual accounts, management accounts, VAT returns and other ad hoc work for a variety of entity types.
- Reviewing planning, field work and completion of statutory and other audits in a variety of industries, including substantial groups and specialist sectors.
- Reviewing and supervising specialist audits under a variety of client money regulations, grant funding schemes and other regulatory requirements.
- Completing assignments for partner/director review and highlighting issues for discussion with the client, ensuring partners/directors are fully briefed well in advance of key meetings and presentations.
- Attending and positively contributing to client meetings, presenting accounts, tax and other work in a clear and confident manner.
- Reviewing and authorising personal tax returns as appropriate.
- Reviewing work in progress, debtors and fee budgets on a monthly basis, reporting any variances from target to the relevant partner/director.
- Assisting in business development work, including writing technical articles, blogs and networking.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Recently ACA qualified (or equivalent)
- You will be a positive and enthusiastic candidate who is committed to providing outstanding client service.
- At least 2 years post qualified with experience of managing audit and non audit clients.
- Have a sound technical knowledge and experience of taxation principles, accounting and auditing standards.
- Experience of review and preparation of accounts for a variety of entities.
- Have experience of managing assignment teams and providing feedback and training to individuals.
- Be an effective communicator with clients, contacts and fellow team members in the manner and pace appropriate to the audience.
- You will be solutions focussed, with strong commercial awareness and great attention to detail.
- Strong IT skills are essential in this role, ideally being competent in all Microsoft packages as well as accounts production, audit and corporation tax software, Sage Line 50 and experience of cloud based accounting software.
We are currently recruiting a positive, enthusiastic professional with at least 2 years post qualified experience of managing audit and non audit clients, along with a sound technical knowledge and experience of taxation principles, accounting and auditing standards. If this is you, we'd love to speak to you about an exciting new role!
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search