<< Back to Job Search
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working with a leading independent provider of accounting, business advisory and wealth management services. Their specialists are rated among the best in their field and their multi-disciplined, holistic approach helps clients realise their business and personal ambitions all under one roof. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a VAT Manager to join their growing team at their Preston, Lancashire offices.
The Package - What you could earn
- Competitive salary negotiable depending on experience.
- Full time (35 hours per week).
- Start date ASAP.
- Impressive company benefits package.
VAT Manager - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- On a day-to-day basis, the VAT Manager will consistently provide high quality, practical and commercial VAT advice to clients and in the support of your colleagues.
- You will advise on VAT matters to companies from small OMBs to AIM listed companies.
- Pro-actively identify opportunities for VAT services and promote them internally (to partners and managers) and externally.
- Manage VAT planning projects to ensure efficient and effective delivery to strict deadlines.
- Negotiating with HMRC on VAT disputes and deal with all VAT aspects of company sales and acquisitions, including carrying out due diligence, review of DD, review of sale and purchase agreement, and providing practical advice.
- Delivering presentations at seminars, pitches for new clients, writing articles for newsletters and press releases.
- Keeping abreast with technical developments and providing updates to colleagues.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- You will be an enthusiastic and committed candidate who is keen to expand and share your existing knowledge and experience.
- Extensive expertise and working experience specialising in VAT.
- A track record of proactively promoting VAT advice to clients.
- Competent user of Microsoft packages, including Word and Excel.
- Ideally you will have experience in excise duties.
Are you an enthusiastic, committed individual who is keen to expand and share your existing VAT experience? Do you have a track record of proactively promoting VAT advice to clients and experience in excise duties? If so, we have a fantastic new opportunity that we would love to speak to you about!
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search