<< Back to Job Search
Audit and Accounts Supervisor
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working with a leading independent provider of accounting, business advisory and wealth management services. Their specialists are rated among the best in their field and their multi-disciplined, holistic approach helps clients realise their business and personal ambitions all under one roof. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Audit and Accounts Supervisor to join their growing team at their Preston office.
The Package - What you could earn
- Competitive salary negotiable depending on experience.
- Impressive company benefits package.
- Start date ASAP.
- Full time (37.5 hours per week).
Audit and Accounts Supervisor - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- In the support of the corporate team and client managers, the Audit and Accounts Supervisor will deliver a quality service to a portfolio of clients.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients and other professionals, and identifying opportunities to add value.
- Arranging, preparing for and attending planning and completion meetings with clients.
- Taking responsibility for planning, field work and completion of statutory and other audits in a variety of industries, including substantial groups and specialist sectors.
- Providing support to junior members of staff and assisting them in achieving professional competencies.
- Completing and supervising specialist audits under a variety of client money regulations, grant funding schemes and other regulatory requirements.
- Performing internal audits for clients under an outsourced role.
- Providing accounting support to a variety of clients by preparing management accounts, VAT returns and undertaking ad-hoc projects.
- Preparing individual and group statutory accounts under UK GAAP, including FRS102 for limited companies, LLP’s, partnerships, sole traders.
- Preparation of corporation tax, partnership tax and business tax computations.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- You will be a positive and enthusiastic professional with excellent communication skills, who is committed to providing excellent client service.
- Recently ACA qualified (or equivalent).
- Have experience of supervising assignment teams and providing feedback and training to individuals.
- Sound technical knowledge and experience of auditing standards and experience of a broad range of audit and accounts clients.
- Have experience of preparation of accounts for a variety of entities and experience of supervising assignment teams and providing feedback and training to individuals.
- Sound technical knowledge of tax principles.
- Have a strong commercial awareness, great attention to detail and solutions focussed.
- Demonstrate flexibility in working practices to support client needs.
- Strong IT skills are essential in this role, ideally being competent in all Microsoft packages as well as accounts production, audit and corporation tax software, Sage Line 50 and experience of cloud based accounting software.
Are you recently ACA qualified (or equivalent) with sound technical knowledge and experience of auditing standards and experience of a broad range of audit and accounts clients? Do you have experience of supervising assignment teams? If so, we would love to speak to you about a fantastic new opportunity!
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search