<< Back to Job Search
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working with an established firm of business accountants with offices across the UK. Their clients include both early-stage and mature businesses, ranging from start-ups, sole traders and partnerships, through to limited companies and international groups. We now have an fantastic new opportunity for an Audit Director to join their busy team based in Bicester.
The Package - What you could earn
- Competitive basic salary, negotiable depending on experience.
- Company benefits including:
- 21 days holiday, extra holiday for birthday, Christmas Eve & bank holidays.
- Medical Insurance.
- Pension Scheme.
- Paid memberships.
Audit Director - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- As the Audit Director, you will be one of the main points of audit contact, knowledge and influence for your mixed range of clients, managing and effecting solutions to meet their needs.
- Take ownership of the overall audit planning to make sure all tasks are completed in a time-efficient manner.
- Monitor and manage the Audit Manager, including their allocation of staff within the team by the Audit Manager, with a view to maximising overall recovery rates whilst minimising risk and ensuring quality.
- Ensure at all times the clear communication between Audit Junior and Audit Director.
- Review and sign off the audits as the Responsible Individual.
- Market your specialist sector to help the growth of the audit team.
- Demonstrate your excellence in audit requirements, current legislation, accounting standards, technical issues and any other related matters.
- Train and develop staff on audit manners, money-laundering procedures, and internal controls and procedures.
- Maintain a personal development and increase your technical knowledge through formal and informal training to company and legislative standards.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- You will be ACA/ACCA qualified and an Responsible Individual, or capable of becoming and RI within 6 months.
- An experienced auditor, well-seasoned in working with B2B clients.
- A natural leader with proven working experience of mentoring junior staff, who enjoys client interaction and recognises that business and personal development are interlinked.
- Excellent verbal, written and client-facing skills.
- Career minded, dedicated and willing to prove your worth.
- Full UK driving license and access to own car.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced auditor, who is ACA/ACCA qualified and an RI, or capable of becoming and RI to join a busy team based in Bicester, Oxfordshire. Is this you? Apply today!
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search