<< Back to Job Search
Xamarin Android Developer (Intermediate)
KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working with an ambitious and creative South African ISPs & web development company who are creative geniuses in the media industry and veterans from enterprise IT, media and communication. Alongside a lively team culture and community-focused values, these young, imaginative professionals provide globally innovative solutions; strategic consulting, custom app/software development, cloud infrastructure and device supply, integration and support. They have a true multi-disciplinary approach to technology & web development challenges. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Xamarin Android Developer (Intermediate) to join their passionate and successful team, based near thriving KwaZulu – Natal.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary negotiable depending on experience.
Xamarin Android Developer (Intermediate) - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will work on a broad range of exciting current and new projects and be an accountable member of a team responsible for developing world-class mobile applications using Xamarin.
- Mentor junior developers in the team.
- Share your knowledge and skills with those around you looking to up-skill your team while also constantly looking for opportunities to develop your own.
- Work purposefully and steadily under pressure with a variety of clients.
- Keep abreast of the latest online trends.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- More than three years’ experience working as a mid-level or senior developer, having filled the primary role on a shipped android app developed natively.
- You will be a confident communicator; a broadly skilled professional who understands that best results are achieved through collaborating with others, and a natural-born teacher who is willing to do what it takes to up-skill the people around you, and has an opinion on what constitutes great work.
- The ability to adapt to different tools or workflows according to the deadline or output required.
- Knowledge and experience of:
- Java or Kotlin (Android Studio)
- MVVM design pattern
- 3rd party APIs
- Communicating with web services using JSON/XML
- System architecture as it relates to mobile apps
- In-flight teaching and mentoring
- The ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Published and/or live app(s) on the App Store
- Understanding of the API stack
- Extensive UI Design experience
- Experience with software development on Apple Mac
Important - do not apply unless you have all of the above essential competencies.
Are you an experienced Xamarin Android Developer with over 3 years experience working as a mid-level or senior developer? If so, apply today!
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search