<< Back to Job Search
KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working with a specialist IT unit who aim to service all of their clients’ IT needs from hardware, software, computer repairs, networking, iPod and mp3 downloads. Their team are highly trained professionals, equipped with vast industry expertise. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Technician to join their enthusiastic team in thriving KwaZulu – Natal.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary negotiable depending on experience.
- Start date ASAP.
Technician - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- As a Technician, you will be accountable for effecting remote and onsite IT support to all internal and external stakeholders in the recording and resolution of all IT support tickets logged and/or calls taken.
- Provide technical support in terms of hardware, software, systems and administration.
- Ensure expected service levels and response times are adhered to.
- Follow the company processes to effectively escalate matters with effective resolutions.
- Maintain constant communication with end users, engineers, partners and third-party service providers on all matters that require technical support.
- Provide after-hours support on rotation with the team.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- You must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience;
- Working as an IT support technician and directly supporting end-users, both face-to-face and remotely
- Troubleshooting and upgrading desktop/workstation and server hardware.
- Installing, maintaining and supporting corporate network environments (LAN & WAN).
- Troubleshooting and setting up mobile devices, especially those on the Android and iOS platforms
- Comprehensive knowledge of;
- Windows and Apple operating systems
- Windows Server and SBS operating systems
- Microsoft Office 365 and Azure
- Microsoft Office application suite
- Advanced networking – routers, access points, switches & firewalls
- VPN and WAN setup/support
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Helpdesk ticketing systems such as OTRS, Zendesk & osTicket, Heat, Remedy, etc.
- Drivers license
- Other cloud-based technologies
- Advanced networking – Firewalls (Mikrotik, Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet)
- Linux operating systems
- MCSE or equivalent
- VMware & Hyper-V
Are you an experienced Technician with a minimum of 5 years’ working experience as an IT support technician, directly supporting end-users, both face-to-face and remotely? Do you have a minimum of 5 years’ experience troubleshooting and upgrading desktop/workstation and server hardware? If so, apply today!
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search