<< Back to Job Search
Senior Web Developer
KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working with an ambitious and creative South African ISPs & web development company who are creative geniuses in the media industry and veterans from enterprise IT, media and communication. Alongside a lively team culture and community-focused values, these young, imaginative professionals provide globally innovative solutions; strategic consulting, custom app/software development, cloud infrastructure and device supply, integration and support. They have a true multi-disciplinary approach to technology & web development challenges. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Web Developer to join their passionate and successful team, based near thriving KwaZulu – Natal.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary negotiable depending on experience.
Senior Web Developer - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work on a broad range of exciting current and new projects – accountable for creating world-class online solutions.
- Ideally you will also be able to work with AngularJS, Git, Experience in web server set up, services and optimisation, Web analytics tools (eg. New Relic or Google Analytics), Ruby on Rails, ASP.NET
- Share your knowledge and skills with those around you looking to up-skill your team while also constantly looking for opportunities to develop your own.
- Work purposefully and steadily under pressure with a variety of clients.
- Keep abreast of the latest online trends.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- More than 3 years’ experience working as a Web Developer.
- Strong working experience and knowledge of;
- AngularJS or Vue.js
- MySQL and database optimization
- Site profiling, benchmarking and performance optimization
- 3rd party APIs
- Communicating with web services using JSON/XML
- Experience working in a DevOps and TDD environment
- Web infrastructure and architecture
- In-flight teaching and mentoring
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- A strong online presence (you share your interests on social media) and innate drive to share your knowledge (active participation in the community).
- Career-focused with the motivation to forge your own path to success within a high-performing team.
- Understanding of the API stack
- Extensive UI Design experience
- MVC architecture
Important - do not apply unless you have all of the above essential competencies.
Are you an expert in web development? Do you have more than 3 years’ working experience and knowledge of Laravel, PHP, AngularJS or Vue.js, Web infrastructure and architecture, MySQL and database optimization? If so, apply today!
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search