<< Back to Job Search
Senior Android Developer
KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working with a pioneering South African ISPs & web development company who are specialists in the media industry and veterans from enterprise IT, media and communication. They exist to create Digital Transformation in their clients businesses or home environments. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Android Developer to join their busy team in thriving KwaZulu – Natal.
The Package - What you could earn
- Salary negotiable depending to experience
- Start date ASAP
Senior Android Developer - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will work on a broad range of exciting current and new projects ultimately being accountable for creating world-class mobile applications.
- Share your knowledge and skills with those around you looking to up-skill your team while also constantly looking for opportunities to develop your own.
- Work purposefully and steadily under pressure with a variety of clients.
- Keep abreast of the latest online trends.
- Drive to be the best in the industry in every task you undertake.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Excellent technical knowledge of Java for Android and Android Studio
- More than three years experience working as a mid or senior developer, having filled the primary role on a shipped Android app developed natively
- Experience with both smartphone and tablet application development
- Working experience with 3rd party APIs
- Experience communicating with web services using JSON/XML
- Strong knowledge and understanding of different Android platforms
- Strong sense of system architecture as it relates to mobile apps
- In-flight teaching and mentoring
- Excellent Verbal and Written Skills
- Published and live app(s)
- Understanding of the API stack
- Extensive UI Design experience
- Experience with software development on an Apple Mac
- Xamarin and/or C#
- Experience in a leadership/team lead role
- Passionate about keeping abreast of changes in your chosen area of technology
- The ability to ingest constructive criticism and work with team input while staying true to the product
- Strong online presence (you share your interests on social media) and innate drive to share your knowledge (active participation in the community)
Are you an experienced Senior Android Developer, with excellent technical knowledge of Java for Android and Android Studio, and more than three years experience working as a mid or senior developer? If so, we have a fantastic new opportunity to speak to you about!
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search