<< Back to Job Search
Senior Digital Graphic Designer
KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working with a pioneering South African ISPs & web development company who are specialists in the media industry and veterans from enterprise IT, media and communication. They exist to create Digital Transformation in their clients businesses or home environments. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Digital Graphic Designer to join their busy team in thriving KwaZulu – Natal.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary negotiable depending on experience.
- Start date ASAP.
Senior Digital Graphic Designer - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will work on a broad range of exciting current and new projects ultimately being accountable for designing collateral for any medium – apps, websites, illustration, videos, presentations, books.
- Share your knowledge and skills with those around you looking to up-skill your team while also constantly looking for opportunities to develop your own.
- Work purposefully and steadily under pressure with a variety of clients.
- Keep abreast of the latest online trends.
- Drive to be the best in the industry in every task you undertake.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- At least 3 years’ digital graphic design experience within the industry and a full and comprehensive portfolio.
- User Experience and User Interface design for mobile devices, by producing user journeys, wireframes, prototyping and graphic design for final release.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Mac OS.
- A strong understanding of design principles in web, mobile and print, typography and branding.
- Ability to plan and prioritise work coming into the studio.
- Grammar and proofing skills.
- Experience working with clients to understand their business/industry, interpret concepts and ideas into a product brief, and translate into a visual solution.
- Technical knowledge of design standards for various digital platforms, especially web and mobile app design.
- Experience in a senior position accountable for providing creative direction to other designers and implementing designs with developers.
- Employing digital media techniques to create original illustrations and icon sets.
- Experience in articulating complex concepts and visualising data through infographic design.
- Constant experimentation and adoption of new design techniques, software, and creative styles.
- Accountability for testing of finished product to meet quality and usability standards.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Expert knowledge of the full Adobe Creative Suite.
- Video production, photography and sound editing.
- Content creation.
- Experience working with an app dev team.
- User interface design for Android devices.
- Software development on Android or any other web or mobile platform.
- Designing for responsive web and other platforms (email campaigns, social media, print media)
- Proven track record for meeting deadlines.
- A natural-born creative who loves digital and lives design.
- Passionate about keeping abreast of changes in your chosen area of technology.
- The ability to ingest constructive criticism and work with team input while staying true to the product.
- A strong online presence (you share your interests on social media) and innate drive to share your knowledge (active participation in the community).
- The drive to be the best in the industry in every task one undertakes.
- The diligence and discipline to get things done, no matter the level or perceived cachet of the task.
We are currently seeking an experience Senior Digital Graphic Designer, with 3 years digital graphic design experience within the industry. Apply today!
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search