<< Back to Job Search
KwaZulu – Natal, South Africa
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working with a pioneering South African ISPs & web development company who are specialists in the media industry and veterans from enterprise IT, media and communication. They provide globally innovative solutions; strategic consulting, custom app/software development, cloud infrastructure and device supply, integration and support. They offer in-house native development/design skills in all major eco-systems – IOS, Android, Microsoft online, social and content. They have a true multi-disciplinary approach to technology & web development challenges. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Android Developer to join their busy team in thriving KwaZulu – Natal.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary negotiable depending on experience.
Android Developer - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will work on a broad range of exciting current and new projects ultimately being accountable for creating world-class mobile applications.
- Share your knowledge and skills with those around you looking to up-skill your team while also constantly looking for opportunities to develop your own.
- Work purposefully and steadily under pressure with a variety of clients.
- Keep abreast of the latest online trends.
- Drive to be the best in the industry in every task you undertake.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Excellent technical knowledge of Java for Android and Android Studio
- More than three years experience working as a mid or senior developer, having filled the primary role on a shipped Android app developed natively
- Experience with both smartphone and tablet application development
- Working experience with 3rd party APIs
- Experience communicating with web services using JSON/XML
- Strong knowledge and understanding of different Android platforms
- Strong sense of system architecture as it relates to mobile apps
- In-flight teaching and mentoring
- Advantageous skills
- Published and live app(s)
- Understanding of the API stack
- Extensive UI Design experience
- Experience with software development on an Apple Mac
- Xamarin and/or C#
- Experience in a leadership/team lead role
Important do not apply unless you have:
- Three years’ Android development experience
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Android Developer and natural born teacher to join a team where you will be developing world class mobile applications as well as participating in a culture of shared knowledge and learning.
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search