<< Back to Job Search
Kuwait City, Kuwait
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working with a diverse group of companies ranging from athletics to the arts. Across all their businesses they strive to a present a unique, innovative and luxurious experience; setting new benchmarks with their high standards and attention to detail. We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced coach to join their team at their state of the art facilities. Based in Kuwait they offer integrated sport performance training, nutrition, and physical therapy for professional athletes and fitness enthusiasts. Our client have an urgent need for coaches with great experience and will be looking to start people as soon as possible!
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic Salary plus excellent commission structure.
- Commission structure based on coaching, assessments and consultations.
- Medical Aid / Health insurance.
- Fully furnished apartment.
- Financial support for further education and training.
- Transport Allowance.
- Yearly return air ticket to your home country.
- 30 days paid leave a year.
- All income is tax free.
Coach - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meeting and greeting clients.
- Provide Training floor supervision, including greeting each member and servicing their fitness needs e.g. Assisting Members in training technique, Giving short concise advise on how to improve technique and how to compile own program.
- Work with a variety of rehabilitation cases.
- Marketing yourself and the brand to clients, ensuring they know about all services and specials on offer.
- Selling assessments to clients and be able to explain the use and necessity of each of the assessment tools.
- Take pride in each and every client, assisting him or her in every way possible.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- University Degree, Bachelor in Sport Science (Ideally from a top athletics university).
- 3 years minimum in similar position or related field including working with Rehabilitation cases.
- Great communication skills the ability to sell the service available.
- A passion for sports and fitness coaching and helping others.
- A desire for continuous improvement.
- Strong team work and cooperation skills with an ability to work on your own initiative.
Urgent role:- An exciting opportunity for a passionate and experienced sports and fitness coach with rehabilitation experience to work in one of the top facilities in the world; catering to professional athletes and fitness enthusiasts in Kuwait.
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search