<< Back to Job Search
Business Development Manager
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working with one of the original web design companies in the UK. This lively Digital Marketing Agency, who cover all types of online marketing and create inventive ways for their clients to increase the profitability of their businesses through it, have a true team spirit and fun environment which exists to support the team in achieving their goals and objectives. We have a new and exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join their enthusiastic and dedicated team based near Amersham, Buckinghamshire.
The Package - What you could earn
- Excellent basic salary negotiable depending on experience
- Company benefits.
- The opportunity to work for one of the UK's original web design companies, where your ideas will be welcomed, and your continued professional development will be fully supported.
Business Development Manager - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- As the Business Development Manager, you will report directly to the Sales Manager and responsible for achieving set sales targets and growing sales requirements of the business.
- Responsible of achieving and exceeding ambitious sales growth, you will be given clear instruction on what that means and the freedom to carry out;
- Lead generation - this will fit within the businesses budget of 'cost per meeting' managing the process and outcome; include liaising with internal (online marketing) and external (appointment setting) partners & carrying out your own lead generation activities such as networking, including using your own personal network developed throughout your time within the digital marketing sector.
- Managing the process - you will create consistent and predictable sales outcomes, a well-structured process that can be easily shared with the existing team to create best practise; you will be responsible for evaluating the businesses current process and refining it to achieve better and better outcomes.
- Managing the outcome - your key responsibility is to ensure that the business consistently receives top line results. This will be based on your lead generation, the overall effectiveness of following the process and your ability to open doors and close sales.
- This role will involve selling to and supporting clients from the businesses target audience. They are SME's with opportunity and ambition to grow their businesses, with a medium to high profit margin, working within industries that people ‘search for'.
- You will be expected to;
- Close the sales and on-board clients by working with the development/marketing team.
- Attend regular client meetings to review/improve strategy.
- Ensure ongoing client satisfaction.
- Review reports and finding new/additional opportunities.
- Upsell and cross sell other appropriate services.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- You with have a strong ambition to grow and work consistently at peak performance, joined with a track record of consistently achieving your sales target and pushing yourself to be highly driven to succeed in new challenges.
- A strong business background is an absolutely essential, as is experience working with the businesses target audience profile.
- Prior 'hands on' web design and digital marketing experience is advantageous, but not essential. However, you must be able to demonstrate a solid knowledge of what options exist within digital marketing and how each of these benefit individual client requirements.
- Responsible for understanding the current market and the business drivers that influence the use of our services.
- Technical understanding of Search Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Conversion Optimisation, Website development & Analytics.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills and confidence and natural ‘flair’ in presenting ‘one on one’ or to a group.
- Excellent business financial acumen and ability to tie marketing to financial success.
Are you an experienced Business Development professional with strong ambition to grow, joined with a track record of consistently achieving your sales target and pushing yourself to be highly driven to succeed in new challenges? If so, apply today to join one of the UK's original web design companies!
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search