<< Back to Job Search
Level 2 Nursery Assistant
£14,664 per Annum
Company Fusion is working with a well established Childcare company privately owned they operate a range of nurseries in the London Area, winning "Best Nursery of the South" in 2017 and we currently have an excellent opportunity for a Level 2 Nursery Assistant to join their "double outstanding" nursery based in Teddington, London.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary paying from £14,664 per annum.
- Company benefits.
- Progression opportunities.
Level 2 Nursery Assistant - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- On a day-to-day basis you will work within a team as a Nursery Nurse ensuring the smooth running of your delegated room.
- Achieve and maintain high standards of care and education according to EYFS standards.
- Ensure all policies, procedures and curriculums are implemented and adhered to at all times.
- Keep abreast of current early childhood thinking/trends.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships/partnerships with parents.
- Following and implement all safeguarding and health and safety policies and procedures.
- Completing written observations of the children’s development and writing summary reports to share with the children’s families.
- Be considerate of individual needs that may reflect interests, culture, race, creed and/ or ability and make alterations as required.
- Willing to enthusiastically support in other rooms/ nurseries when required as part of you development and training.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Must hold an NVQ Level 2 in Childcare or equivalent
- You should be a smart and presentable professional
- Great awareness able to constantly be evaluating what is happening around you and take initiative when necessary
- You must have strong communication and coordination skills
- Prior experience working with children from 3 months to 5 years old
- You will have a calm approach
Fantastic opportunity for a Level 2 Nursery Assistant with a passion for excellence to join a well established, privately owned and "double outstanding" nursery Nursery in Teddington, London.
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search