<< Back to Job Search
Baby Room Leader
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Fusion Limited is working with a group of well established Day Nurseries based in the Dulwich Area with extensive indoor and outdoor facilities. They pride themselves on delivering very high quality childcare and believe that they can do this because they have fantastic facilities, and have built a team of dedicated, fun, caring, inspiring people who are all passionate about what they do. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Baby Room Leader to join their busy team near Dulwich.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary negotiable depending on experience.
- Company benefits.
Baby Room Leader - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- As the Baby Room Leader, you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the baby room, including in the support of the management team in leading the setting to ensure that high quality childcare is provided to all children in your care.
- Assist on the planning of appropriate learning activities to offer high quality experiences for babies from 3 months to 2 years, ensuring each child has the opportunity to develop to their full potential within a day-care environment.
- Planning, implementing and evaluating a curriculum appropriate to age and individual needs of the children ensuring the room layout supports these aims.
- Work in partnership with parents and carers, and use your excellent communication skills to build strong relationships with them, as well as with the children and any visitors to the Nursery.
- Working as part of a team and using your initiative and imagination to generate new ideas.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum NVQ Level 3 in Childcare or equivalent, with excellent communication skills.
- Experience working within a baby room is essential.
- A great understanding of the EYFS and the ability to implement this in the day to day running of the baby room.
- Awareness of planning, observing and record keeping for young children and the ability to link these to the individual child’s needs.
- Experience coaching and developing more junior childcare professionals.
- The ambition and desire to build on your childcare career within a company who strive to make a difference in the children they care for.
We are looking for a Level 3 Childcare qualified Baby Room Leader, with strong post-qualifying experience working within the baby room, and excellent knowledge of the EYFS to join a well established Nursery based in Dulwich.
Is this you? Apply today!
<< Back to Job Search